Terms of Sale
- Sales for all pedal sets are final. No returns accepted*.
- Payment is due immediately upon checkout
- ProtoSimTech is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged or misdirected items during shipping
- ProtoSimTech is not responsible for any injury sustained while handling or operating ANY component attached to and/or shipped with any ProtoSimTech product
- A signature will be required upon delivery of each ProtoSimTech product
- In the case of a defective component, contact ProtoSimTech immediately
- Buyer is responsible for all taxes, duties, customs, or other fees required by their government
- All items will be shipped to the address indicated by the customer during checkout. No exceptions
- All sales require at least a 3-4 business day processing period
- Shipping prices listed on ProtoSimTech.com do not necessarily represent FedEx published rates and may include additional charges levied by this company
- Images on our website may not accurately represent the current version of our pedals (our pedals are constantly evolving)
- ProtoSimTech reserves the right the change the Warranty & Terms of Sale at any time, without notice
- Limit 1 pedal set per customer
* Special exceptions can be made in certain cases. Contact ProtoSimTech for details.
Shipping info and procedure
If you live in the US, We will be shipping your items using FedEx. We use FedEx as our main carrier because of the level of service and reliability we've received.
If you live outside the US, we will be using USPS (United States Postal Service) only. This is the least expensive option. We've decided to use a flat rate for international shipping. This flat rate will be $110. This rate was chosen based on the average cost of shipping for all 8 batches of the PT-1. The recipient will be responsible for any and all customs fees and VAT's once the package has been delivered.
There will be a 3-4 business day handling time for each batch. That means that once your order has been completed, we will send you a shipping confirmation within 3-4 days.
Once you've checked out and paid for your items, you will receive an email with an invoice. Once we have packed up your items for shipment, we will print your shipping label. Once this label has been printed, you will receive another email with a shipping confirmation. This confirmation will have your tracking info. (NOTE: Printing the shipping label does not mean your package has been shipped) You will want to make sure and save this information.
And last, but certainly not least, every package sent from our facility will require a signature when delivered (International customers may not have to sign for their package). This helps protect both the customer and us.